Robertson's Ma Made Thin Cut Seville Oranges (850g/425ml)
Just add sugar and water!
Make 6 pounds of delicious homemade marmalade in just 30 minutes with Robertson's Ma Made Thin Cut Seville Oranges. Made from choice Seville Oranges with no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives.
Seville bitter oranges (75%), water, citric acid, pectin.
oranges amères de Séville (75%), l'eau, acide citrique, pectine.
- Empty contents into a large 8pt (4.5 ltrs) saucepan. Add 3/4 pint (425ml) of water using the measure mark on the side of can.
- Stir in 4lbs of sugar (1.8kg). Bring to the boil stirring continuously with a wooden spoon.
- Reduce heat, maintain boil for further 15 mins, stir occasionally. Add a knob of butter during boiling to disperse foam.
- Test for setting - remove from heat, put 1/2 teaspoon of marmalade onto cold saucer and put in a cool place. Test after 2 minutes by drawing a finger over the surface. If it wrinkles, setting point has been reached. If not, reboil for a few minutes. Test again.
- Stand for further 2-3 minutes before pouring into warmed jars. If peel floats, stir contents of each jar.
- Cover each jar with screw cap, parchment or film.
Small white specks may be seen in the contents of this can, these are natural deposits of Seville Bitter Oranges and will dissolve on boiling.
Ingredients and nutritional information provided by the manufacturer and considered accurate at the time of posting. Refer to product labelling or contact manufacturer directly for current data.
Produced in Spain